Top Review by VickyJ
This was an easy stir-fry to put together. I used my own sauce and long grain rice, though. Those were the only differences. Thanks so much for an easy Sunday night dinner, while watching football! :)
- 1 (15 7/8 ounce) package boil-in-the-bag rice, uncooked
- 1⁄3 cup stir-fry sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen oriental-style vegetables
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rice accoring to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- While rice cooks, combine stir-fry sauce, ginger, and garlic powder in a small bowl, stirring well; set aside.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken, and stir-fry 4 minutes or unntil chicken is done.
- Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Add vegetables to skillet; stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Stir in chicken and stir-fry sauce mixture.
- Cook over medium-high heat until thoroughly heated.
- Serve over rice.