1/1 Photo of Gingered Chicken Stir-Fry
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 7/8 ounce) package boil-in-the-bag rice, uncooked
- 1/3 cup stir-fry sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen oriental-style vegetables
- 1Cook rice accoring to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- 2While rice cooks, combine stir-fry sauce, ginger, and garlic powder in a small bowl, stirring well; set aside.
- 3Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
- 4Add chicken, and stir-fry 4 minutes or unntil chicken is done.
- 5Remove from skillet; set aside.
- 6Add vegetables to skillet; stir-fry 3 minutes.
- 7Stir in chicken and stir-fry sauce mixture.
- 8Cook over medium-high heat until thoroughly heated.
- 9Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingered Chicken Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.8
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 396.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 35.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen oriental-style vegetables