Gingered Chicken Pot Stickers
- Steam cabbage 5 minutes, then cool to room temperature. Squeeze out any excess moisture; set aside.
- To prepare filling, combine egg white, soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoon red pepper, ginger and green onions in large bowl; blend well. Stir in cabbage and chicken.
- To prepare pot stickers, place 1 tablespoon filling in center of 1 wonton wrapper. Gather edges around filling, pressing firmly at top to seal. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
- Place pot stickers on large baking sheet dusted with cornstarch. Refrigerate 1 hour or until cold.
- Meanwhile, to prepare sauce, combine remaining ingredients except oil in small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add pot stickers and cook until bottoms are golden brown. Pour sauce over top. Cover and cook 3 minutes. Uncover and cook until all liquid is absorbed.
- Serve warm on tray as finger food or on small plates with chopsticks as first course.