- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh ginger, freshly grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper, freshly ground
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine lemon juice, ginger, pepper and garlic in a small bowl.
- Place chicken in a deep bowl and pour ginger mixture over the breasts.
- Turn to coat, cover, and refrigerate 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, spray large, non-stick skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat skillet on med-high until hot. Add chicken.
- Cook, turning once, until tender and no longer pink. Approx 8 - 10 minutes.