Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Light, quick chicken.
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 green onions, sliced thin
- Preheat broiler.
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pound chicken to 1/4 inch thick.
- Broil chicken 5 inches from heat for about 10 minutes,turning and basting with the sauce.
- Broil until the juices run clear.
- Place chicken on a platter, sprinkle with green onions.
so delicious and moist--I omitted the honey (used lemon juice instead) and the sesame seeds as I can never seem to find those at my local grocery store. Still absolutely delicious, I go ga-ga over any recipe with gingery sauce. Mmmm
Chicken was moist and tender and very quick to fix. I doubled the sauce because my chicken breasts were fairly large. The flavor was too mild for us though I really enjoyed the leftovers in a chicken pasta salad. Thanks, MizzNezz, for posting!
Delightfully simple dish with great flavor. I served mine with roasted green beans drizzled with sesame to complement the Asian flavors.