Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 4 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Nice appy or starter, low cal, use carrots to dip. Add as much heat as you wish.
Make and share this Gingered Cheese Mold recipe from Food.com.
- Line a 2 cup mold or bowl with plastic wrap.
- Wrap and chill 2 tablespoons of drained pineapple for garnish.
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese, remaining pineapple, green pepper, ginger and hot pepper sauce.
- spread evenly into lined mold.
- Chill for 4 hours or overnight.
- Turn out onto serving plate.
- Remove plastic wrap.
- Garnish with reserved pinapple and additinal chopped green pepper if desired.
- Serve with carrots.