- 1 (8 ounce) container reduced calorie cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) cancrushed pineapple, , drained (, juice pack)
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 dash bottled hot pepper sauce (tobasco)
- 3 carrots, thinly bias sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 2 cup mold or bowl with plastic wrap.
- Wrap and chill 2 tablespoons of drained pineapple for garnish.
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese, remaining pineapple, green pepper, ginger and hot pepper sauce.
- spread evenly into lined mold.
- Chill for 4 hours or overnight.
- Turn out onto serving plate.
- Remove plastic wrap.
- Garnish with reserved pinapple and additinal chopped green pepper if desired.
- Serve with carrots.