Recipe by jonesies
Kids love dipping. Pick and slice their favorite fruits to dip into this easy-to-make, healthful snack. Note: cooking time is refrigeration time.
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup caramel topping, plus some extra
- caramel topping, for drizzling
- 1 tablespoon crystallized ginger, finely chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Beat in yogurt until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 20 minutes until chilled.
- Spoon dip into small serving bowl.
- Drizzle with 1 to 2 teaspoons caramel topping; swirl into dip with tip of knife.
- Sprinkle with ginger.