Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe in Light & Tasty.
- 2 medium butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons candied ginger
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- Cook squash in boiling water until tender about 12-16 minutes. Drain.
- Mix squash, butter, and syrup. Beat in the ginger, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Gradually add the half-and-half until well blended.
- Serve immediately.