Gingered Beef in Lettuce Cups
- Combibe soy sauce, sugar, oil, ginger, cayenne, and garlic until blended.
- Add cubed steak, turning to coat with sauce, and marinate 15 minutes at room temperature, stirring occasionally.
- In large skillet, combine celery, carrots, and bok choy with 1/3 cup water, Bring to boil.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Add steak & sauce. Cook 2 minutes until pink is gone, stirring quickly and constantly. Stir in scallions and sesame seeds; cook 1 minute, stirring.
- Place lettuce leaf on each dinner plat. Spoon beef mixture on leaf.
- Garnish with green-onion tops.