Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another one for summer--great for ginger and banana-lovers alike.
Make and share this Gingered Banana Crepes recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet, melt butter.
- Stir in sugar and ginger, stirring until sugar is melted.
- Stir in cream; boil 1 minutes.
- Add banana slices; heat through, about 1 minute.
- Warm crepes lightly.
- Spoon 1/3 cup filling on one half of each crepes; fold other half over.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the folded crepes and dust with confectioners' sugar.
- Serve while still warm.
- Tip: you can generously brush or drizzle the warm crepes with banana liquor for a grown up taste, before you add the filling.
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! This is the kind of stuff you wish your mamma woulda made! Recipe is perfect as is; it requires nothing to improve it ( which is very, very rare) This one would be on my last meal wish list.