Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From "The Best of Gourmet 2002".
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons peeled finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 celery ribs, cut into matchsticks
- 4 apples, cut into matchsticks (try using more than one variety for color)
- Stir together mayonnaise, ginger, and vinegar.
- Add celery and apples.
- Toss to coat.
Pretty good! I cut this back to use one large honeycrisp apple to try it out. The vinegar kept the apples from browning while it sat in the fridge a while. Had this on bbq sandwiches for a change of flavor. Thanks for sharing.