Prep 14 mins
Cook 12 mins
These are as popular with the adults as with the kids. These can be wrapped and frozen.
Make and share this Gingerbread Whoopie Pies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Grease 2 cookie sheets.
- In lg bowl, with spoon, mix all cookie ingredients until smooth.
- Drop 12 heaping TBS batter 2 inches apart on each cookie sheet.
- Bake about 12 minutes, until puffy.
- Rotate cookie sheets between racks once.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool.
- Filling: In lg bowl, beat butter until smooth.
- At low speed, beat in sugar, marshmallow creme and vanilla until blended.
- Spread 1 rounded TBS on flat side of cookie; top with another cookie.
- If not serving right away, store, covered in fridge.
I had to add another egg to get the cookie dough to come together at all. It does make a good cookie. The filling is very sweet.