Recipe by * Pamela *
These are awesome!! I made these to go in my gingerbread gift bag for all the teachers, along with Gingerbread Scones (Gift Bag) Gingerbread Scones (Gift Bag), Gingerbread caramel corn Gingerbread Caramel Corn, and Crockpot Apple Butter Crock Pot Apple Butter. Prep time does not include time needed to chill.
Top Review by Chef Pippy
YUM!!! I did cool the mixture overnight, and so glad I did. Then once rolled into balls I put them in the freezer for a while before coating them. I coated in semi-sweet choc, I considered white choc as that is what my husband likes, but in the end I'm glad I didn't as I think it would be too much white choc. Got lots of compliments on these - they were soooo good!
- 1 (14 ounce) package white chocolate chips, for a firmer center use more
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (14 ounce) package dark chocolate melts, melted to dip truffles
- candy sprinkles, Christmas ones are perfect
Directions See How It's Made
- In microwave-safe container or on top of stove, melt the white chocolate chips with cream.
- Stir in cinnamon, ginger and cloves.
- Pour into shallow pan.
- Refrigerate 1-2 hours or overnight until firm but pliable.
- Roll into 1-inch balls, chill again until firm. You can do this my sticking them into the freezer. Reroll into a nice ball shape.
- Dip into melted candy; roll in sprinkles.