Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook2 hrs 15 mins
A delicious gingerbread simple syrup that is great around the holidays. Use it on ice cream, pancakes, fruit, or in my Gingerbread Martini.
- Combine sugar and water in pot. Cook over medium-high heat until sugar dissolves.
- Add ginger and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and cool to room temperature (about two hours).
- Strain out ginger, pour into a bottle, and refrigerate.