1/1 Photo of Gingerbread Scones
Scones with the wonderful flavor of gingerbread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Stir together flour, brown sugar, gingerbread spice, baking powder and salt in a large bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender until it's in small pea size pieces.
- 3Stir in cream and chopped crystallized ginger until mixture forms a soft dough.
- 4Knead about 3 or 4 times on lightly floured suface. Divide dough in half and roll or pat each half into a 3/4 inch thick circle. Cut each circle into 8 wedges.
- 5Place wedges on prepared baking sheet and bake 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingerbread Scones
Serving Size: 1 (799 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.0
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 35.6 mg
- Sodium 198.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: