Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 30 mins
Yum yum. A christmas classic! Makes 2 1/2 inch size cookies
Make and share this Gingerbread People recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, mix molasses, brown sugar, and shortening.
- Mix in remaining ingredients until incorporated.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, and up to a week.
- Preheat oven to 350 (F).
- Roll dough 1/4 inch thick on floured board.
- Cut with floured gingerbread cutter.
- Place about 2 inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Decorate with frosting.