Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 15 mins
From Kraft. This recipe seems to be unique because it uses butterscotch-flavored instant pudding.
Make and share this Gingerbread People recipe from Food.com.
- Beat butter, sugar, dry pudding mix, and egg in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Combine remaining ingredients and gradually add to pudding mixture, beating well after each addition.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or until dough is firm.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll out dough on lightly floured surface to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Cut into gingerbread shapes with 4-inch cookie cutter.
- Place on greased baking sheets.
- Use a straw to make a hole near the top of each cookie for hanging.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove from baking sheets and cool on wire racks.
- Decorate as desired.