2 hrs 15 mins
1 hr 15 mins
From Kraft. This recipe seems to be unique because it uses butterscotch-flavored instant pudding.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat butter, sugar, dry pudding mix, and egg in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients and gradually add to pudding mixture, beating well after each addition.
- 3Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or until dough is firm.
- 4Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 5Roll out dough on lightly floured surface to 1/4-inch thickness.
- 6Cut into gingerbread shapes with 4-inch cookie cutter.
- 7Place on greased baking sheets.
- 8Use a straw to make a hole near the top of each cookie for hanging.
- 9Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 10Remove from baking sheets and cool on wire racks.
- 11Decorate as desired.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingerbread People
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.4
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 36.1 mg
- Sodium 148.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant butterscotch pudding mix