If you love gingerbread and love pancakes, then this is the recipe for you! They are truly delicious and healthy. Even my husband who does not typically like "healthy" foods loved them. I invented this recipe just because I was looking for something new. I hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk dry ingredients together.
- 2Whisk egg white in a medium size bowl, then add yolk and milk.
- 3Add dry ingredients and stir just until combined.
- 4Pour by 1/4 cup measure onto hot griddle coated with cooking spray.
- 5I served these with fresh blueberry syrup. Mash 2 cups frozen blueberries (thawed) with 2 Tbs Splenda. Add a little lemon juice and maple syrup to desired sweetness and consistency.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingerbread Pancakes W/ Fresh Blueberry Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.2
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 56.6 mg
- Sodium 493.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: