Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a recipe i found in line, looking for something special for upcoming christmas meals. :) The leftovers also taste good served at room temperature with warm baked pears and ice cream as a dessert.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Then whisk together the wet ingredients in a second bowl.
- Pour second bowl into the first bowl. Then stir together until just barely combined.
- Very lightly grease a large skillet or griddle, and warm over medium high heat. Flip when tiny bubbles break through the exposed surface of the batter and edges start to solidify, approximately 2-3 minutes, Then flip.
- If desired pour syrup or marmalade over the top.
These pancakes have a good consistency. Very easy to do. The taste is so good. I ate them with powdered sugar on top. Thanks Kierstein :) Made for Cookbook tag game
My nephew alsolutely loved these! The only addition I made was to throw in about 1/2 tsp fresh cinnamon. And the molasses took this recipe above the ordinary. Thnx for posting, Kierstein. Made for PAC Spring 2010. You've been adopted! http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=327498&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0