Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
Pancakes with the taste of the Christmas season.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 1 egg
- Mix all the dry ingrediants together in a non-metal bowl.
- Mix in molasses, milk and egg.
- Let set for 15 minutes in a refrigerator.
- Cook a regulae pancake and top with whip cream or whipped cream.
You have to really like gingerbread, but these were good, especially with powdered sugar on top.