Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Use your favorite complete pancake mix to speed things up in the morning.
- 3 cups of your favorite complete pancake mix
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- In a large bowl, combine pancake mix, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
- Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and molasses, whisk until blended.
- Add to dry ingredients, mix until larger lumps disappear (making sure not to over-mix).
- Cook pancakes according to package directions and serve with your favorite syrup.
Great pancakes that I'll make again. Everyone really enjoyed the gingerbread flavor.