1/1 Photo of Gingerbread Men for Dogs
these treats are good for your family "member" or as gifts to give
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl -- blend with a whisk.
- 2add eggs, molasses and oil.mix until blended.
- 3mixture will be crumbly.
- 4place dough on waxed paper.knead until smooth.
- 5roll 1/4" thick.cut with 2 1/2" cookie cutters or cut into rectangles or little gingerbread men cutters.
- 6place on sprayed cookie sheets.
- 7bake at 325* for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Non-Food Products Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Food Products Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingerbread Men for Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (646 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.9
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 10.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 2.7 g