these treats are good for your family "member" or as gifts to give
Make and share this Gingerbread Men for Dogs recipe from Food.com.
- Place dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl -- blend with a whisk.
- add eggs, molasses and oil.mix until blended.
- mixture will be crumbly.
- place dough on waxed paper.knead until smooth.
- roll 1/4" thick.cut with 2 1/2" cookie cutters or cut into rectangles or little gingerbread men cutters.
- place on sprayed cookie sheets.
- bake at 325* for 30 minutes.
I made these without the garlic powder for my dogs and to give as doggie presents. My dogs loved them! They are easy to put together using my Kitchenaid Mixer. Thanks for sharing.