1 hr 7 mins
This is a simple recipe for gingerbread "men". I got this from a friend a few years ago. This is the only gingerbread recipe I've found without molasses or corn syrup in it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour, soda, spices and salt.
- 2In a separate bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until creamy.
- 3Add egg and beat well.
- 4Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, mixing well.
- 6Roll out on a floured board, and cut with gingerbread men cookie cutter.
- 7Decorate with raisins, candied fruit or small candies.
- 8Bake on a lightly greased cookie sheet at 325°F, until browned (6-7 minutes).
- 9Decorate with icing after cooled.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingerbread Men Dough
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.3
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 23.0 mg
- Sodium 134.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 1.7 g