1/2 Photos of Gingerbread Men Cookies
Dine & Dish's Note:
I have never really liked Gingerbread cookies until I found this recipe. It has a mild flavor, thanks to the fact that the recipe doesn't call for Molasses. This recipe was adapted from the Whistlestop Cafe. They make soft on the inside, slightly crispy on the outside cookies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine butter with sugar and corn syrup until smooth.
- 2Add the vanilla and the egg, mix well.
- 3Sift together dry ingredients and add slowly to the sugar/butter mixture.
- 4Blend until dough is smooth.
- 5Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for at least one hour, or overnight.
- 6On a floured surface, roll out dough until 1/4 inch thick, cut with cookie cutters.
- 7Bake on a slightly greased cookie sheet in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- 8Allow to cool before decorating with icing.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingerbread Men Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.5
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 42.1 mg
- Sodium 189.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 3.8 g