1 hr 18 mins
1 hr 10 mins
My son's nursery school teacher gave me this recipe. Thanks Mrs. Bush.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the first 8 ingredients in a bowl.
- 2In another bowl, mix the butter and sugar until creamy.
- 3Add the egg and molasses to the butter and mix well.
- 4Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and stir well.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. (Do not skip this step).
- 6Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 7Spray cookie sheets with non-stick spray.
- 8Roll out to 1/4 inch thickness and shape, transfer to baking sheets.
- 9Bake for 8 minutes.
- 10Cool for two minutes on sheets before removing, cool completely.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingerbread Men
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.5
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.9 mg
- Sodium 56.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g