Recipe by PWatt
This is a dessert martini, that is as close as it gets to Outback's version...this is SOOO good! there are a few more recipes for Gingerbread martinis on here, but none that use the same ingredients as this.
Top Review by Jeffcurtis
I made these for last years Christmas party. We always host a signature drink along with the beer and wine. Our bartender couldn't keep up with the demand! When invites went out this year for the party people asked if I was going to have these again...so we'll be making them again this year. The only thing i'll do different is buy more ingredients and syrup! The syrup was hard to find at Christmas time. I had to bribe starbucks to sell me some of their gingerbread syrup but it wasn't nearly enough. Out of the 100 people at the party, I think probably 75% had one of these!
- 1 ounce quality vodka
- 1 ounce bailey's irish cream liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce kahlua liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce gingerbread syrup (found in the coffee isle)
- 1⁄2 scoop vanilla ice cream (VERY soft,about half melted)
- whipped cream
- pepperidge farm gingerbread cookie
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first five ingredients in shaker with ice.
- Shake very well.
- Pour into a chilled martini glass that has been rimmed with graham cracker crumbs. ( I poured a little Bailey's in a saucer, dipped the rims, then dipped them into the graham cracker crumbs.I actually crushed them myself so they were not SO powdery).
- Top with whipped cream and a Pepperidge Farm gingerbread cookie -- awesome!