1/2 Photos of Gingerbread Martini
This recipe calls for homemade ginger syrup but you can buy a commercially prepared version at specialty food stores (try the coffee aisle).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 inches piece fresh ginger, coarsely chopped
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 3 whole cloves
Martini (use 1/2-1 ounce of ginger syrup)
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1Directions for Ginger Syrup:
- 2Simmer water, sugar, ginger, cloves and cinnamon stirring occasionally, until reduced to about 3/4 cup, about 15 minutes.
- 3Pour hot syrup through a fine sieve and chill.
- 4Let stand 20 minutes until using, so all sediment has settled to the bottom.
- 5Servings: Approximately 3/4 cup.
- 6Directions for Martini:
- 7Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- 8Add the vodka and gingerbread syrup.
- 9Cover and shake vigorously until combined and chilled, about 30 seconds.
- 10Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingerbread Martini
Serving Size: 1 (411 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 719.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 149.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 149.8 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: