Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are good! Gingerbread people may be fun to decorate and part of the holiday season, but to tell you the truth (and some may agree) they are not always that good; I'm not a big fan (or not a fan at all actually) of molasses, so these are so delicious! Try them and you wont regret; you'll have fun both decorating AND eating!
- Cream shortening and sugar.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Add dry pudding mix and flour and spices.
- Mix well.
- Roll dough 1/4 inch thick and cut with gingerbread man cutter or shape gingerbread man by taking small pieces and shaping it free hand.
- Add decorations.
- Bake on greased sheet in 350°F oven for 10 minutes.
- Makes enough dough for 6-7 gingerbread men.
- Have fun and enjoy!