1/5 Photos of Gingerbread House Icing
Saved this recipe from a parent workshop with my oldest daughter. Very easy to whip up, and the kids LOVED to taste it along the way!! Used whatever leftover icing to "glue" gingerbread house ingredients with a clean popsticle stick to an empty 8oz. milk carton.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large clean bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar with electric mixer at medium speed.
- 2Add powdered sugar in small amounts, mixing well on high speed after each addition.
- 3Beat on high speed 4-5 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- 4Refrigerate, covered, until ready to use.
- 5You may need to stir icing to soften before use.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingerbread House Icing
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 568.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 44.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 142.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 139.5 g
- Protein 2.7 g