1/1 Photo of Gingerbread Drop Cookies
A wonderful gingerbread cookie without having to roll and cut out! Cooking time is per batch. These freeze very well. Thaw for one hour before serving. Recipe courtesy of Better Homes and Gardens.
My Private Note
doz coo ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl beat shortening with an electric mixer on medium to high speed. Add brown sugar, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves.
- 2Beat until well combined.
- 3Beat in molasses, eggs, and milk until well mixed.
- 4Beat in as much flour as you can with the mixer.
- 5Stir in any remaining flour with a wooden spoon.
- 6Stir in raisins and nuts.
- 7Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake in a 375° oven for about 8 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned.
- 9Remove from pans and cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingerbread Drop Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 820.3
- Calories from Fat 333
- Total Fat 37.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 60.7 mg
- Sodium 317.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 61.0 g
- Protein 9.4 g