1/5 Photos of Gingerbread Cookies (Gluten Free)
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
A delicious gingery cookie that bakes up crisp. Nice baked into lovely shapes and iced using royal icing. A real bonus is that these tasty little cookies are also gluten free!!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl cream the butter and brown sugar.
- 2Add golden syrup and egg and mix till combined.
- 3In a seperate bowl sift together all the dry ingredients, then add to the wet ingredients.
- 4Mix together and then refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 5Remove dough from refrigerator and place onto a floured surface and knead lightly.
- 6roll out to 5mm thickness and then cut into shapes using cookie cutters.
- 7Bake in 170 degree celsius oven for approx 15 minutes or till well browned.
- 8Leave to cool on trays for 5 minutes then transfer to cooking racks.
- 9when cool ice with royal icing or any hard setting icing.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingerbread Cookies (Gluten Free)
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.7
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 67.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: