Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 709.77 ml KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal
- 591.47 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 4.92 ml ginger
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ground cloves
- 295.73 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 59.14 ml margarine or 59.14 ml butter, softened
- 2 egg whites
- 59.14 ml unsweetened applesauce
- 59.14 ml molasses
- 59.14 ml granulated sugar
- Stir together KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal, flour, salt, soda and spices. Set aside.
- In electric mixer bowl, beat together brown sugar and margarine on medium speed until thoroughly combined. Add applesauce, molasses and egg whites. Beat on low until smooth. Add cereal mixture, mixing until combined. Drop by level tablespoon into sugar and roll to coat. Place on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Press with bottom of measuring cup dipped in sugar to 2 1/4-inches in diameter.
- Bake at 375 degrees F about 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from baking sheets and cool on wire racks. Store in airtight container.