- 473.18 ml gingersnap crumbs
- 226.79 g cream cheese, room temp. cut in cubes
- 473.18 ml milk chocolate chips
- 14.79 ml vegetable shortening
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl cream together cookie crumbs and cream cheese untill a loose "dough" forms.
- Roll "dough" into 1 inch balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in fridge and cool for an hour.
- Melt chocolate chips and vegtable shortning in a metal bowl over a pot of boiling water. Remove from burner when melted.
- Use a toothpick to dip balls into chocolate and place back on parchment tray.
- Cool 1-2 hours or overnight.