Prep 35 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Easy to create and they make great presents!
- 2 cups gingersnap crumbs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temp. cut in cubes
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- In a large bowl cream together cookie crumbs and cream cheese untill a loose "dough" forms.
- Roll "dough" into 1 inch balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in fridge and cool for an hour.
- Melt chocolate chips and vegtable shortning in a metal bowl over a pot of boiling water. Remove from burner when melted.
- Use a toothpick to dip balls into chocolate and place back on parchment tray.
- Cool 1-2 hours or overnight.