Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 35 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Easy to create and they make great presents!
Make and share this Gingerbread Cookie Truffles recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl cream together cookie crumbs and cream cheese untill a loose "dough" forms.
- Roll "dough" into 1 inch balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in fridge and cool for an hour.
- Melt chocolate chips and vegtable shortning in a metal bowl over a pot of boiling water. Remove from burner when melted.
- Use a toothpick to dip balls into chocolate and place back on parchment tray.
- Cool 1-2 hours or overnight.