1/2 Photos of Gingerbread Coffeecake (Splenda)
This tender and very light-textured cake may very well become your next Christmas classic. From 50 Splenda Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Splenda granular
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon Splenda granular
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray an 8-inch round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Stir flour and lightly measure 1 cup.
- 4Combine flour, 1/2 cup Splenda, and spices in a large bowl.
- 5Cut in the margarine using a pastry blender or fork until the mixture resembles small crumbs.
- 6Measure out 1/2 cup and set aside.
- 7To the large bowl of flour, add the baking powder, baking soda, buttermilk, molasses, and egg.
- 8Beat with a spoon or on low speed with a mixer until smooth.
- 9Spoon into the prepared pan.
- 10Add the tablespoon of Splenda and teaspoon of cinnamon to the reserved crumb mixture.
- 11Sprinkle mixture over the top of the cake.
- 12Bake for 25 minutes or until the center of the cake springs back when touched lightly.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingerbread Coffeecake (Splenda)
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.0
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 206.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: