Recipe by Outta Here
I make this in a French Press, but could be made with drip coffee. For hot milk, I use a glass milk-frother. Heat milk in microwave and use plunger to froth lightly. Strain milk into coffee, remove lid, and put some foam on top of coffee.
- 3 tablespoons coffee beans, coarse ground
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- boiling water
- milk, hot
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients, except water and milk, into a 12 oz. press pot. Add boiling water. Stir with chopstick or handle of wooden spoon.
- Put lid on pot and brew 4 minutes.
- Press plunger and pour coffee into large cup.
- Add hot milk to taste.
- To make with drip coffee: Brew coffee and stir in spices and molasses. Strain into cup.