1/8 Photos of Gingerbread Coffee
The molasses mixture can be kept on handin the fridge for visitors over the holidays!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, mix together molasses, brown sugar, baking soda, ginger and cinnamon until well blended.
- 2Cover and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes.
- 3Add about 1/4 cup coffee to each of the 6 cups.
- 4Stir about a tablesoon of the spice mixture intor into each cup until dissolved.
- 5Fill each cup to within an inch of the top with coffee.
- 6Stir in half and half to taste and garnish with whipped cream and ground cloves.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingerbread Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.6
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 26.3 mg
- Sodium 159.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 2.0 g