Just a variation on caramel corn...tastes especially good in the fall with a cup of hot cider..
Make and share this Gingerbread Caramel Corn recipe from Food.com.
- Divide popped popcorn equally between 1 lightly buttered 13x9 baking pan.
- Combine salt, butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, molasses, ginger and cinnamon in a large heavy saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat till mixture comes to a full boil.
- Boil for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, remove from heat.
- Add baking soda, it will foam up -- stir well.
- Pour over popcorn in prepared pans and toss to combine well.
- Bake at 250* for one hour, stirring every 15 minutes.till popcorn is crisp --.
- Cool completely, and store in an airtight container.