1/2 Photos of Gingerbread Cake
Wanted to cut back on some calories. Got the beginings of this from Splenda. This is the result.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray Bundt pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- 3Pour applesauce, molasses and oil into a large bowl; add eggs.
- 4Stir well.
- 5In a separate bowl mix all dry ingredients.
- 6Add dry ingredients to applesauce mixture; stir well.
- 7Pour cake batter into prepared pan.
- 8Bake at 350°F for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 9Remove from oven.
- 10Cool cake in pan on a wire rack about 20 minutes. Invert cake on serving plate.
- 11Serve warm or cool.
- 12Sprinkle with powdered sugar or ground Splenda if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingerbread Cake
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.5
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 185.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: