Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious scent and fantastic for exfoliation. Wonderful gift in a tightly capped jar -- shelf life is 1-2 weeks refrigerated.
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (or other oil on hand)
- Measure all of the ingredients into a bowl.
- Mix well to combine completely.
- Use this body scrub in the shower.
- Scoop up some of the scrub and rub it in circular motions all over your body.
- Rinse well with warm water and pat skin dry with a towel.
This was absolutely gorgeous! I loved the smell...heavenly!
I love this!
I gave myself a few hours off and had a chocolate and cinnamon spa day. I used the Cinnamon Oatmeal Milk Bath (Cinnamon Oatmeal Milk Bath) and Chocolate Bliss Moisture Mask (Chocolate Bliss Moisture Mask) along with this scrub. I ended up using about a Â¼ cup of cocoa powder, and Â¼ cup mix of cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger, along with a heaping dose of honey. Its wonderfully gentle, but strong enough to compete to my usual hard bristle brush. I plan on adding this to my daily routine.