1/2 Photos of Gingerbread
Serve this bread warm with whipped cream, ice cream or applesauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 inch square baking pan.
- 2In a bowl stir together flour, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and pepper.
- 3In a large bowl mix together the melted butter and molasses.
- 4Stir in the water until well mixed.
- 5Add the eggs and mix to combine.
- 6Add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- 7Pour into greased baking pan and bake for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingerbread
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.1
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 43.7 mg
- Sodium 267.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 3.3 g