Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Condiment with Pisazzz! People love it much more than horseradish. You get the bite without the coughing hot burn of horseradish.
- toss into blender/food processor.
- Cover with white vinegar.
- Throw switch for 2/3 minutes (till you have achieved horseraddish consistency).
- will last 1 year if stored in glass covered jar and topped off with white vinegar (in fridge).
- Use with any meat,fish,poultry as condiment or marinade.
- It's a digestive aid too.
- Regular Gingeroot can be used.
- Can color with 3 cranberries.