Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a terrific breakfast juice that will perk up your whole system, says Dr. McKeith.
- 2 apples, roughly chopped
- 2 pears, roughly chopped
- 1 cm piece fresh gingerroot
- 120 ml water or 120 ml apple juice, if using a blender
- Blend everything together in a juicer.
- (Alternatively, peel and core,and blend in a blender with some water or applejuice.).
- Pour and enjoy!
This is a fantastic breakfast juice! I used a blender as I don't have a juicer and next time I will use water instead of apple juice. I used tart apples and with the apple juice it was too much - you could hardly taste the pear. I also doubled the ginger because I love the taste. I will definitely make this again. Thanks for posting!
Yummy! I have a new juicer and this was really good for breakfast. I might add a tad more ginger next time because I love the flavor!