From <i>Taste of Home</i>. Very light and tasty. Good for autumn meals. Warming without being fattening.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, simmer broth and squash.
- 2Add applesauce, sugar, ginger, and salt.
- 3Boil, then reduce heat to low.
- 4Stir in cream.
- 5Cook for 30 minutes or until soup becomes creamy to taste.
- 6Enjoy with a generous slice of whole wheat bread, or whatever else floats your soup-y boat.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Winter Squash Soup
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.4
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 206.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: