Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup oil, olive
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oil, sesame
- black pepper
- Combine all ingredients and whisk to blend well.
- Store in refrigerator for a short period.
- Serve with hearty salads, fish, beef, or vegetable chunks.
Excellent! I added just a pinch of sugar.
GREAT ! We double the recipe. Tastes just like the dressing PF Changs used to have on their oriental chicken salad.... Good stuff !!!!
Excellent! I did not have shallots on hand so I substituted finely minced yellow onion. Served on a green salad with chicken, mandarin oranges and shelled soybeans...delicious!