Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious, easy vinaigrette to be used for salads or anything else you choose!
- 1 tablespoon Chinese white rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons prepared Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, minced
- Combine ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake vigorously to mix well.
A nice blend of sweet and spicy that went well over mixed greens with sunflower seeds and dried cranberries. I used organic stone ground mustard in place of the Dijon but kept everything else the same. Next time I might try decreasing the sugar just a bit and adding some red pepper flakes. Thanks for posting!