1/1 Photo of Ginger Vegetable Chicken Noodle Bowl
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken tenders, cut into bite-size pieces (may use chicken thighs)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 piece ginger, peeled and cut into thin matchsticks (2-inch piece of ginger, may grate instead of cut into matchsticks)
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons Chinese five spice powder
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 lb vermicelli
- 4 scallions, cut into 2 1/2 inch lengths then cut into matchsticks
- 2 cups fresh crisp bean sprouts
- 1Heat a medium sized pot over med-high heat; add in vegetable oil, then add in the chicken; cook until lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- 2Add in the garlic and ginger, stir; add in the carrots; season with salt and pepper; add in the cumin and five-spice powder.
- 3Add in the stock and bring soup to a boil.
- 4Add in the vermicelli and decrease heat to a simmer; cook for 3 minutes.
- 5Add in the scallions and bean sprouts and turn off the heat; let the soup stand for 5 minutes, adjust seasonings and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Vegetable Chicken Noodle Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (640 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.0
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 76.6 mg
- Sodium 618.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 45.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese five spice powder