Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an original recipe. The next time I make it, I plan to add grape slivers.
- 236.59 ml cooked turkey breast
- 118.29 ml diced apple
- 59.14 ml finely chopped celery
- 118.29 ml low-fat mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml chopped nuts
- 29.58 ml orange juice
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 1.23 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- FInely chop the turkey.
- Chop the apple .
- Reserve a teaspoon of the orange juice. Mix the rest of the juice with the apples.
- Mince the celery.
- Combine the turkey,apples,celery,and nuts.
- In a separate bowl, mix the mayonnaise, ginger,and juice.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the turkey mixture. Refrigerate.