Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an original recipe. The next time I make it, I plan to add grape slivers.
- 1 cup cooked turkey breast
- 1⁄2 cup diced apple
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- FInely chop the turkey.
- Chop the apple .
- Reserve a teaspoon of the orange juice. Mix the rest of the juice with the apples.
- Mince the celery.
- Combine the turkey,apples,celery,and nuts.
- In a separate bowl, mix the mayonnaise, ginger,and juice.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the turkey mixture. Refrigerate.