Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
Recipe I found in a magazine - putting on here to save recipe
- 1 package mini soft dinner roll
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 trimmed ands cut scallions
- 2 teaspoons peeled and coarsely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki stir-fry sauce
- 1⁄4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- Heat broiler-line pan with foil-coat with non-stick spray.
- in mini chopper, combine mushrooms, scallions and ginger. Pulse until finely chopped.
- Put ginger mixture into a bowl add ground pork, stir-fry sauce and bread crumbs. Stir to blend completely.
- Shape mixture into 12 patties- Place patties on the prepared pan - broil 4 inches from the heat for 6 minutes. Turn patties once during cooking- patties are done when temp reaches 160 degrees inside burgers.
- stir mayonnaise and 1 teaspoon of teriyaki sauce and sugar in a bowl.
- Place slider on roll and smear with sauce.